Little tutorial to make a simulated silk lily flower.
flower rod, small wires, lily leaves, silkscreen, green tape, elastic thread, lily core
pliers, scissors, sleeves
- The materials we need are: flower rod, lily leaves, lily core, green tape, silkscreen, small iron wires, tools: pliers, scissors, sleeve
2. Use sleeve to make 6 wire loops
3. Put the silkscreen on wire loops, cut off the excess silkscreen
4. Make the remaining 5 petals
5. Make the flower rod a hook and insert it into the lily core from the bottom
6. Tie 3 petals at the bottom of the flower core
7. Wrap the remaining 3 petals around the joint of the 2 petals evenly
8. Wrap the green tape around the bottom
9. Insert lily leaves under the petals, now a beautiful emulated lily flower is completed.
10. Follow the last steps to make several lilies and then arrange together into a bottle.
It’s very easy to make it. I hope you guys like this tutorial.