An easy way to make sandwichs starts a good day.
An energy-packed breakfast of carbs, vitamins, and protein can be made in 10 minutes.
|Tomato:||One（Cut the middle
|Cucumber:||Half（Cut into two slices）|
|Lettuce:||Four pieces leaves|
|Pork Luncheon Meat:||Two pieces|
|Salad:||According to personal preference to add|
|Black Pepper:||According to personal preference to add|
|Tomato Ketchup:||According to personal preference to add|
1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Prepare all spices
3.Fry the pork
4. Put the toast in the toaster and set it in 2
5. Cover the table with clingfilm, and coat the toast with salad sauce and ketchup
6. Add 2 lettuce leaves
8. Two slices of tomatoes
9. Two pieces of pork luncheon meat
10. Two slices of cucumber
11. Sprinkle some black pepper
12. Top with two lettuce leaves and top with another slice of toast
13. Wrap the toast in plastic wrap (make sure it’s tight or it’ll come apart）
14. Cut it in half
15. Wrap the paper and enjoy the sandwich
1. Ingredients can be added as you like, such as avocado, chicken breast, carrots, ham, cabbage, etc.
2. Pork luncheon meat can be eaten fresher without frying.
3. Make sure to drain the fruits and vegetables after washing.
4. Those who don’t like salad can use ketchup, peanut butter, any other kinds of jam.