It’s very easy to cook this chicken breast with shrimp mushroom soup. And it takes around 15-20 minutes to cook 2-3 servings with zero cooking skills.
Pickled Chicken Breast
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, add soy sauce, black pepper and starch, and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the pan over medium heat, add oil, stir-fry the chicken after the oil is hot, then add the shrimp and mushroom slices, stir-fry until the mushrooms change color and shrink, then pour into a bowl.
3. Wash the pan, without oil, stir in flour on low heat until slightly yellow, add about 1 liter of water, and keep stirring until the flour is completely dissolved. Add milk and bring to a boil.
4. Add freshly fried chicken breast, shrimp and mushrooms, add sweet corn kernels and cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. It will be very nice to eat with a break.
It’s a very simple way to make it, I hope you guys will like this tutorial, you can also add other ingredients as you like.